As many of you will know, they are some brilliant events in the digital marketing space.
One of those is Pubcon which is held yearly over in Las Vegas.
Pubcon is a multi-track educational conference supported by the industry’s leading businesses, speakers, exhibitors, and sponsors involved in social media, Internet marketing, search engines, and online advertising, and offers an in-depth look at the future of technology presented by the world’s top speakers in provocative cutting-edge sessions.
Pubcon is one of the events I follow very closely and over the years many insights into the search engine algorithms have been discussed – this really is one of the best conferences to learn from.
Below I’ve listed 5 write-ups as key takeaways from this years event – enjoy!
1. Rand Fishkin – Onsite SEO in 2015: An Elegant Weapon for a More Civilized Marketer
— Rand Fishkin (@randfish) October 7, 2015
2. aimClear – 5 All Star Tips From Pubcon 2015
Check out the brilliant aimClear blog post here: http://www.aimclearblog.com/2015/10/13/5-top-tips-from-pubcon-2015/
3. Clairiti – PubCon Vegas 2015 Wrap Up
4. Brafton – Marketing inspiration: 16 Tweets we loved from PubCon Las Vegas
We all love tweets, check out this brilliant summary from the guys at Brafton – http://www.brafton.com/blog/content-marketing/marketing-inspiration-16-tweets-we-loved-from-pubcon-las-vegas/
5. DFWSEM – Pubcon 2015 Slide Decks, Photos, and Articles
The team over at DFWSEM curated this brilliant post
with all of the best bits from the event: https://www.dfwsem.org/pubcon-2015-slide-decks/7
To find out more about Pubcon, why not connect now:
- Follow @Pubcon on Twitter
- Become a Pubcon fan on Facebook
- Pubcon on LinkedIn
- Pubcon on Google Plus
- Pubcon on Pinterest