- struggling with SEO?
- in need of simple and plain SEO advice?
- not sure what a meta title is?
- confused with link building?
- wondering whether social helps with SEO?
- not sure why sitemaps help with SEO?
Many people and companies play on the fact that SEO is this dark art which only a select few know about – this isn’t the case and like anything, common sense and understanding of what the search engines like is paramount.
Do you have an SEO question?
Post your SEO questions via the “Questions” page and the top ones will be turned into a blog posts with all of the answers written in easy to follow steps.
You can check out some of the questions which have been asked here, or you can have a read through some of my favorites below:
- Why do some SEO agencies charge £50 per month, others £1,000+?
- Does geotargeting in Google Webmaster Tools help?
- When should I focus my SEO efforts on Christmas related keywords?
- How many keywords should I target per webpage?
If you’re looking for free SEO help and advice, you’ve come to the right place!