Well another year is nearly over and it only seems like 5 minutes ago since I did a similar post in 2011.
Let me know which you enjoyed and also what you’d like to see more of in 2013.
So here we have it, my top 10 DaveCain.co.uk SEO and digital marketing posts from 2012:
- Link Building Guide: 26 methods to help boost your rankings in 2012…
- Copying your competitors’ backlinks, good or bad?
- 3 ways ‘Google Alerts’ can help your SEO efforts
- Link Building Routine: How many links should I build a week, a month etc?
- 5 SEO tips for eCommerce product pages
- Adding ‘nofollow’ on internal links – good or bad?
- Post Google Penguin: 5 backlink types you need to be chasing now
- Google Adwords: My top 5 ‘must do’ tips for complete beginners
- SEO Question: Directory link building, is it still worth doing?
- 10 super quick and simple local SEO tips you’ve got to adopt today…
And finally, thanks for all your support and reading my blog – I hope it helped in 2012 and I’ve some great posts planned for early 2013.
Credit: Colour pencil image from SXC.hu