As you are probably well aware, Google has now upgraded all Adwords campaigns to ‘Enhanced’.
In short, Enhanced campaigns now give you more control with targeting, bid control, sitelinks and much more.
Below I’ve listed my super 7 ‘must read’ Google Adwords Enhanced blog posts:
1. Enhanced Campaigns D-Day Is Less Than a Week Away – Are You Prepared? via Wordstream
2. How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Enhanced Campaigns via Search Engine Watch
3. Meet the New AdWords Flexible Bid Strategies: When to Use Them & What’s Missing via Search Engine Watch
4. Google Enhanced Campaigns Are Here: What You Need To Know Now via Search Engine Land
5. Single-Keyword Ad Groups: Maximizing Mobile Performance With Enhanced Campaigns via Search Engine Land
6. How To Create Click to Call Campaigns in Google AdWords Enhanced Campaigns via Search Engine Journel
7. Give Your Sitelinks Additional Detail In Enhanced Campaigns via Google Adwords
As an extra, I suggest that you keep an eye on the Google Adwords blog for further help, tips and advice.