Google Adwords is a brilliant advertising platform.
In the UK alone 90% of the population ‘Google it’, with Adwords Ads always prominent within search results.
For those of you who are new to Google Adwords -
AdWords is Google’s online advertising programme that lets you reach new customers and grow your business.
With AdWords, you choose where your ad appears, set a budget that you’re comfortable with and measure the impact of your ad. (Source – Google Adwords Help Centre)
Below are 10 helpful Google Adwords guides for novices to advanced power uses – enjoy!
- AdWords Step by Step Starter Guide via Google
- Set up Your Google AdWords Campaign in 9 Steps via entrepreneur.com
- 6 Steps to Building a Brilliant Paid Search Account Structure via wordstream.com
- Google AdWords and Keyword Match Types; Introduction and Best Practices via stateofdigital.com
- How to Write the Highest-Performing AdWords Ads, Ever via unbounce.com
- Delivering the right information in your ads via adwords.blogspot.co.uk
- 3 Simple Ways to Optimize Your AdWords Remarketing Campaign Now via searchenginewatch.com
- Best Practices for Display Creatives via adwords.blogspot.co.uk
- The Beginner’s Guide to Building a Negative Keyword List via wordstream.com
- The Secret To AdWords Success, Told By A Former Googler via searchengineland.com
And one final bonus well worth bookmarking: The Google Adwords Help Centre