About me, skills and marketing experience...
Since building my first website back in 2002, I've always had a passion for all things digital marketing, web design, online growth strategies and the like.
I've been extremely fortunate to work with some of the most forward thinking and well respected companies throughout the UK and abroad in Europe, America and Southeast Asia.
Some of the business areas I've worked in include:
Since the days of Lycos, Excite, MSN, Yahoo and a young Google exploded on the world, I've primarily worked within:
- Search engine optimisation (SEO)
- Pay-per-click advertising (PPC) - Google Adwords and Bing Ads
- Web design and development
My main areas of expertise are SEO and PPC with a very keen interest in:
- On-page optimisation
- Technical SEO auditing
- Backlink analysis
- Off-page link earning
- Algorithm updates and analysis
- Google penalty recovery
- Google patents
I've was previously Google Adwords certified and Bing Ads certified whilst working in an agency capacity. I'm also very competent and experienced within the following areas which work hand in hand SEO and PPC:
- Affiliate marketing
- Social media marketing (SMM) - including paid social media advertising
- Search engine reputation management (SERM)
- Conversion rate optimisation (CRO)
- User experience (UX)
I'm also well versed and have years of experience with some of the leading digital marketing and analysis tools:
- Google Analytics
- Moz Tools
- Google Search Console
- Raven Tools
- Cemper Link Research Tools
- Bing Webmaster Tools
- Crazy Egg
- Majestic SEO
- and many more...